Grandex Finance Ltd.
|Grandex office in Yenikent Gönyeli, Lefkoşa, TRNC / Photo file|
Grandex is a leading nationwide financial lender and business loan provider in Northern Cyprus and the regions beyond.
As a lender, Grandex focuses on offering a breadth of industry-leading products such as chartered financial planning, stock market advisory services supported by a loan process that blends both human interaction and the benefits of technology into an unparalleled customer experience. The company’s activities include providing wealth management, economic planning, and loan services.
Whatever your financial requirements are for your Business, we are here to offer you consultancy, one-to-one advice, assistance, and support with the opportunity to access international finance. Whether you need finance to help grow your, finance new projects and new ventures, purchase products and commodities, business acquisitions or enter into joint ventures or simply consolidate many loans into one long term commercial facility. Repayment terms up to 10 years, with interest-only repayments or grace periods available during new projects, acquisitions, or business expansion, building an extension, and new build periods.
As we further grow our footprint in financial lending, we are committed to providing quality loans that meet our clients’ needs and pricing models. Our product suite is differentiated with various options to fit specific borrower criteria and needs. Matched with our superior customer service, growing technology capabilities, and end-to-end Grandex facilities, each lending experience is treated delicately from start to finish.
We provide all sorts of Financial advisory and we guide you to reach financial freedom. The Grandex borrowers will benefit from the experience in servicing these loans with our in-house staff ever ready to assist. Funds also have been set aside for small businesses in low- or moderate-incomes. Following are our services:
- Providing services in 99% of countries around the globe.
- We provide loans easily and quickly. We make the process simple.
- Popular methods: Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer, cryptocurrency (GIFA Token).
- Reasonable trading fees for takers and all market makers.
- Fast access to the high liquidity order book for top currency pairs.
Customer Insight & Growth
- Helping financial services firms seize the opportunities created by the digital revolution.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take me to get the funds?
- Grandex Finance has aimed to enable businesses to access finance quickly. Businesses are required to complete an online application form, which is expected to be assessed by their lender within a matter of days. In some instances, the lender may ask you for additional information, such as an HMRC self-assessment tax return. Applications from eligible borrowers will be subject to customer fraud, Anti-Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
What fees and interest will I be required to pay?
- Grandex Finance has set the interest rate for this facility at 5% per annum. Lenders are not permitted to charge any fees.
Is there a minimum or maximum amount for one-time payments?
- The minimum payment amount is $1 and the maximum amount varies by state The minimum amount is $1. The maximum amount that can be processed at one time is $2,500.
Who can apply for lending?
- Any business looking for an extra injection of funds can apply for a peer to peer lending. It is particularly appealing to businesses struggling to get a bank loan but you will need at least 2 years of trading records.
Our business has been hurt by COVID-19. Are we still eligible to get a loan?
- This is an unprecedented situation, and we’re doing everything we can for those impacted. Like most of you, many of our associates are working from home. We appreciate your patience in these difficult times due to hold times being longer than normal or we may need to transfer to ensure you get the proper help you deserve.
Grandex located at 96 Belediye Bulvarı No: F Yenikent Gönyeli, Lefkoşa in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and some offices across the island, GRANDEX specializes in finding the right loan for every borrower. The lender offers a wide range of financial products that help make the dream of business owners attainable.