A grand opportunity for investment in a stunning 5-star hotel in Kyrenia. This luxury 5 Star Hotel is located at an unspoiled and private area in Girne (Kyrenia), Northern Cyprus overlooking the Mediterranean sea, with backdrop visibility of Besparmak mountain. The hotel offers both historic and modern state-of-art. The Hotel is designed in the Ottoman style of ancient medieval that still draw in-resisting attraction. This Hotel has both indoor and outside swimming pools and amphitheater, set in perfectly manicured landscaped gardens, restaurants, Turkish bath, shops, Gym halls, and multi-functional conference halls, perfectly suitable for large exhibitions such as celebratory events like wedding feasts, closed meetings. The hotel got a famous brand that well established among the popular clients and most prestigious havens in the region, giving the investor or buyer the conceivable ability to own big business enterprise in North Cyprus.
- Set in 10 acres/ 40 Donum
- Location: Kyrenia
- Private beach
- Sea views
- car parks
- Wedding venue
- Conference center
- Unique Ottoman design
- 500 beds plus staff rooms
- Casino license worth £3 million (INCLUDED)
- Spa & hammam (Turkish bath)
- Gym, sports areas
- Shops facilities
Central Recreational Area: 4,147 m2 made up of 2 Cafe/Bar, 1 Restaurant, Outdoor Pool, Sunbathing Terraces, Gym, Spa (Turkish Hamam), Steam Bath, Vapour Room, Massage/Therapy Rooms, Jacuzzi, hall, Changing Rooms, Restrooms, and Storage.
- Pool: 1,698 m2 with 1,000 m2 terraces.
- Amphitheater/Stage: 445 m2 includes seating / dining area.
- Outdoor Sports Area: 10,706 m2 Includes Tennis Court, Basketball Court, Mini Golf. Located away from the hotel to prevent any noise or disturbances.
- General Landscaping: All current trees will be left and more foliage will be planted to help with privacy. All areas will be landscaped.
- Size: 500-bed capacity, 134 standard rooms, 30 exclusive rooms.
- Hotel: 16,157 m2 total closed area. Total land is 40,487 m2.
- Basement Floor: 3,774 m2 (multi-purpose hall, conference hall, kitchen, laundry, machine room, corridors, restrooms, and storerooms.
- Ground Floor: 2,827 m2 closed area and 904 m2 terraces (reception, lobby, 2 restaurants, shops, cafe, lounge, housekeeping, and restrooms.
- Mezzanine Floor: Administration and sales offices, kinder-garden, health clinic, multi-purpose hall, housekeeping room, and restrooms.
- First Floor: 2,878 m2
- Second Floor: 2,754 m2
- Third Floor: 2,752 m2
- Fourth Floor: 240 m2 (Presidential suite).
- Roof Terrace: 2,512 m2
With millions of pounds earmarked to promote tourism and the opening of the water pipeline from Turkey, Northern Cyprus has recently been the subject of multiple positive progress that making an island as a best-kept secret in the Mediterranean region. North Cyprus is a first-class destination of choice for investors, visitors and holidaymakers worldwide. The hotel is a perfect investment which is frequented by the middle east & European visitors. We unveil this unique opportunity.