Hotel For Investment
Luxury Boutique Hotel – 31 Rooms. Boutique Hotel
Luxury Boutique Hotel for investment in 18 floors hotel building with 31+ rooms, located in heart of Istanbul. This luxury Boutique Hotel is a perfect harmony and best place to experience the city of Istanbul.
- 31+ Rooms
- King Room with Sea View (Room size: 18 m²/194 ft² )
Double Room (Room size: 14 m²/151 ft²)
- Suite Residence (Room size: 35 m²/377 ft²)
- Superior Double Room (Room size: 17 m²/183 ft²)
- Double Room Room (size: 14 m²/151 ft²)
- Airport shuttle service
- Reception 24 hours
- Air con
- Daily maintenance Service
- Laundry services
- Concierge services
- Storage rooms
- Airport taxi/ Tourist info center
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV channels
- Taksim Square
- Galatas Tower – 11 minutes walk
- Taksim Square – 12 minutes walk
- Dolmabahce Palace – 32 minutes walk
- Big Bazaar – 43 minutes walking
- Pera Museum – 3 minutes walk
- Istical Avenue – 4 minutes walk
- Galata Bridge – 25 minutes walk
- Spice Bazaar – 35 minutes walking
- Emininou Square – 36 minutes walk
- Suleiman Mosque – 39 minutes walk
Why invest in Turkey?
You are here now because you want to know more about investing in Turkey and what are the advantages that will motivate you to establish or develop your business in Turkey. Turkey is one of the most growing economies in the world From its geographical location, diversified economy and ease of investment compared to many other countries.
The Historic Reputation of Turkey:
Turkey has a long history, cultural heritage and vibrant social life which makes it attractive for every type of people. Seas encircle it on three sides: the Aegean Sea is to the west, the Black Sea to the north, and the Mediterranean Sea to the south, Makes it easy to access about 1.6 billion customers in Europe, Eurasia, the Middle East and North Africa. Istanbul is the only City that lies on two continents (Asia and Europe ) and is a hub from where you can reach anywhere.
Istanbul is also one of the fastest growing metropolis’ in the world, with still reasonable prices when compared with other big cities around the globe.
Also, Turkey is one of the most stable countries in the region, offering a peaceful environment and welcoming people of all origins.
The Turkish economy is ranked 13th among the world’s largest economies, and 5th largest economy compared with the European Union in 2016 (GDP at PPP, IMF WEO). An institutionalized economy fueled by USD 144 billion of FDI in the last decade (CBRT) and Attracts about USD 15 billion annually as foreign investment in Turkey.
Also, Turkey has a stable economic growth with an average annual real GDP (Gross Domestic Product) growth rate of 5.6 percent between 2002 and 2016. A promising economy with a bright future as it is expected to become one of the fastest growing economies among the OECD members during 2017-2020 with an average annual real GDP growth rate of 5.4 percent (OECD). Turkey comes after Germany and Italy as the third largest exporter of textiles in the world, its also one of the world’s biggest producers of agricultural products, Clothing, chemical, motor vehicles, ships and other transportation equipment, food, construction materials, consumer electronics and home appliances.
Low Taxes & Incentives:
One of the important reasons for the ease of investment in Turkey is the reduced taxes.
- Corporate Income Tax has reduced to 20% from 30%
- Tax benefits and incentives in Industrial Zones, Technology Development Zones, and Free Zones, including partial or total exemption from Corporate Income Tax.
- Citizenship guaranteed to international investors.
- A business-friendly environment with an average of 4 days to set up a company and establish a business.
- Around 53,000 companies with international capital in 2016 (Ministry of Economy)